Tuesday 11 September 2012

NX KEEPING THEIR BUSES CLEAN










                                                                     As part of my Integrated Transport Authority Role ((With Centro) I occasionally hear people say "buses never get cleaned". So with this in mind with the Prime member for Putting Passengers First Councillor Kath Hartley, I paid a visit to the NX Central garage to see how NX buses are cleaned.
I must say I was very impressed. how buses are often "deep cleaned" and a lot of work goes into trying to keep them clean over night and in the early hours of the morning.
Having now witnessed this work being done in the early hours (along with repair works) I can only say I was impressed.
Thanks also to Mr Steven Rhodes (Centro) for organising the trip
I JUST WISH SOME PASSENGERS WOULD TAKE THEIR LITTER HOME WITH THEM.

No comments: