Thursday 31 October 2013

TAYLOR WIMPEY BOOTHS LANE DEVELOPEMENT WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS

I would like to thank all those resident who have contacted me regarding the proposed Taylor Wimpey Booths Lane development.
 It is always useful to have the views of local residents on an issue like this in order to try and work out whether the proposals are a good idea or not.

I will certainly not be rushing into making a judgement one way or the other. I can see some good points regarding the proposals equally there are a number of things which need further thought or are not very good.

I will pass on any comments I receive to the Planning department but have to stress the current proposals are at a very early stage and may or may not be taken any further by the developer.

To let me have your views please Email me at Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk


Also see post Friday 25th October

No comments: